Thursday, January 10, 2013

Woohoo.. Welcome To The Blog Hop! The Stylin Stampin` Bloggers!



Good Morning Everyone!! Welcome to the Stylin` Stampin` Blog Hop! We moved it a week later, due to the holidays. I needed to have some "catching up" time.. and I think I'm on track.. I *think*.

The project I am going to share with you.. means a LOT to me. I want to tell you that I did make this.. but I did not design it. My very good friend and upline did. I earned what she has calls "Diva" day.. I did some outstanding sales (yay me!), so I was rewarded with Diva Day. I had no idea what we'd be making, but I knew, it would be fabulous.. and OMG.. it was/is! It is beautiful and I just drooled when she showed me what we would be making. It is right up my ally.. as I do love altering things.. and I haven't had that side come out of me as much with my Stampin` Up! product.. I'm not sure why.. but I need to do it more often. She opened my eyes to what I can do! So, I am sharing with you, my very special book. I want to thank Jenny for this amazing gift/project she shared with me being a "Diva". I really really love this book.. it rocks!


We started with a paper mache "box" representing a book. We covered it in designer series paper and used the Artisan Embellishment Kit.We also used the More Amore Designer Series Paper. I am so in love!



When you open up the "book" .. there are cards inside. We used the notecards and envelopes and covered the fronts with card stock and she had the most amazing designs for the cards.. I love them all! Here they are:





What I used:

Paper Mache Book (Box) - Local Craft Store
More Amore Deisgner Series Paper
Artisan Embellishment Kit
Hearts A Flutter Stamp Set
Hearts A Flutter Framelits Collection
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Pool Party Card Stock 
Basic Gray Card Stock
Primrose Petals Classic Ink
Crumb Cake Classic Ink
Basic Gray Classic Ink
Pool Party Classic Ink
Glue dots
Stampin Dimensionals
Sticky Strip
Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon
Large Rhinestones

Blog Hop Participants:
  1. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
  2. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
  3. Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
  4. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
  5. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  6. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  7. Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
  8. Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
  9. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  10. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  11. Terry B of Goin' Over the Edge
  12. Justin K of JK Cards
  13. Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
  14. Jennifer B of NW Stamper
  15. Bree R. of Craft-somnia
  16. Diana E of Stampin' Fun with Diana

I hope you enjoyed the blog hop project. It is very near and dear to me.. and I just had to show it off. I had a great time assembling this beautiful creation!!!

Please make sure to leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Also, make sure to visit the other blogs and say hi there as well... they will love to know you took the time to look at their creations too! Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Pam Steckman said...

OMG WOW! I want a Diva Day for me! What a beautiful project! :) You did an awesome job Dawn!

brrenwick said...

WOw...all of your creations are amazing! The box is so pretty and I LOVE all of the cards! Great job :)

Tonya said...

Super great projects! I love the book/box and that it holds the note cards is perfect. The note cards are so super cute. Love them all.

Terry said...

Congrats on earning your Diva Day! What a great box to keep on your desk so you always have fun cards to send out. :-)

Heidi @ Stuck on Stampin said...

BEAUTIFUL project!! The card designs are gorgeous, too. I can see why you would be so proud to share it with everyone. This showcases the Spring Catalog hearts collection so well! What a special thing to be treated to a Diva Day by your upline. Congrats on all of your hard work!

Kim Ryden said...

OH MY...cute project and cards! Makes me want to run to my computer to purchase it all! :)

Diana Eichfeld said...

Dawn this is such a special project, thanks for sharing. Anyone would love to receive this artistic treasure!

Pat T. said...

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful project! I also love altered items and this one is perfect. Now I need to order that kit! The cards are beautiful too. Thank you so much for sharing.

Rose Castillo said...

What a super cute project! I love all of it. Congrats on earning your diva day.