Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy Saturday! Happy Weekend!

Hello there! Oooh I'm so excited! I have friends here this weekend to stamp with and we are rockin` it! I hope you are having a great day and finding some time to be a little creative too! I have a card for you today! This one will look familiar to you - it was CASE'd out of the Spring Catalog on page 3.







The colors in this make me smile - it's just one of those very cheerful kind of cards! Its simple yet just right. I love cards like this!

What I used:

Oh, Hello Stamp Set
Lucky Limeade Cardstock
Tea For Two Designer Series Paper
Delicate Details Lace Tape 
Island Indigo Classic Ink
Calypso Coral Classic Ink
Finishing Touches Edgelits 
Big Shot Die Cut Machine
Stapler
Stampin Dimensionals

Scrappa Palooza Class 
Using the Kit: Bandstand
Saturday Febuary 2 2013 @ 10am - 1:00pm  
Making around 8 pre done scrapbook pages - fee includes the cost of the kit! 
Prepayment and RSVP by Sat January 19 2013 
@ the Inn
Fee: $35.00  
I want to remind you, that I have an APP for the Creative Chalet - you can follow me on the go on all your mobile devices.. You can find the APP, free in iTunes and Google Play!! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fantabulous day!


0 comments: