Monday, January 7, 2013

Lots Of Love Box - Only 15 Days Until Sale-A-Bration!

Hello there!!! Happy Day everyone!!! Yes, only 15 days until the BIG day of Sale-A-Bration!! What is Sale-A-Bration you ask? It is all about getting some wonderful FREE product, along with just having a great time stamping! So, for every $50 you spend on Stampin` Up! product, you can choose free stuff from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.. 19 free products to choose from! Wow!

Here is a 3D kinda project for today. This was inspired by another project I did in mid December, but I will save more information on that for later. For now, let's show you what I whipped up. I love those paper mache containers of all shapes and sizes. I find them at the local craft stores. They are so much fun to alter and pretty up.. here is a little heart box that I thought I'd pretty up for Valentine's Day!





I haven't gotten out to the store to see if the Valentine's candy is out yet - I need to do that so I can put some yummy treats inside.

Here is what I used:

Paper Mache Heart found at the Local Craft Store
Artisan Embellishment Kit
More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper
1 1/4 inch Two Tone Ribbon - Pink Pirouette 
Crumb Cake Ink

Just a reminder: Creative Cards Class
Wednesday January 23 2013 @ 630pm
Please RSVP with Payment by January 9th 2013
@ the Inn
$15 or FREE with a minimum of a $25 Purchase
Bring a friend new to me, and receive a set of cards FREE 

Scrappa Palooza Class 
Using the Kit: Bandstand
Saturday Febuary 2 2013 @ 10am - 1:00pm  
Making around 8 pre done scrapbook pages - fee includes the cost of the kit! 
Prepayment and RSVP by Sat January 19 2013 
@ the Inn
Fee: $35.00  

So, "think outside the box".. and alter a little container of your own. The Artisan Embellishment kit is VERY cool and comes with tags, ribbons, ticket stubs, paper flowers, resin heart and resin flowers. Thank you so much for stopping by today. Take time to get inky!



0 comments: