Friday, January 11, 2013

Two Fun Announcements At Leadership!

Hi Everyone.. from Sunny Florida! I hope you are having a great week! I have to say, I am really loving Leadership! Stampin` Up! really knows how to hold events. I am learning a lot and having so much fun connection with friends again. It's just like one big happy family.

I have 2 announcements to blog here quickly before I go stamping under the stars in my PJ's:

1. Stampin Up is offering a new monthly kit! It is called paper pumpkin! Check out more details here



2. Stampin` Up is going to offer.. the DUDE in your life, a stamp kit.. this is so cute (in a manly way of course). You can check it out HERE









I will update this post with more photos for you shortly! I am just very excited about this! Have a great night and update you more... soon!!! *hugs*

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Scrappa Palooza Class 
Using the Kit: Bandstand
Saturday Febuary 2 2013 @ 10am - 1:00pm  
Making around 8 pre done scrapbook pages - fee includes the cost of the kit! 
Prepayment and RSVP by Sat January 19 2013 
@ the Inn
Fee: $35.00  




0 comments: