Thursday, January 17, 2013

Five (5) Days Until Sale-A-Bration!!

Oh my.. 5 days?! Really??? Woohoo! I'm jumpin up n down and I'm gettin ready to celebrate! I'm getting busy with workshops and I love it! Have you thought of booking a party with me? I do all the work for you! It's so easy - just invite your friends and get ready for a good time of stamping! I even supply the meeting room, so you do not have to worry about cleaning the house, or interrupting your family. The room is spacious and well let with 4 six foot tables and comfortable chairs. Give me a call, I'd love to fit you into the calendar!

Here is today's card! It was inspired by Justin Krieger. I tweeked it up a lot! I used his layout of a card he made, but I totally changed up the colors. I love it! It makes me smile!



Here is what I used:

Collage Curios Stamp Set
That's The Ticket Stamp Set
Sahara Sand Card Stock
Tangerine Tango Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper - Sale A Bration!!
Sycamore Street Ribbon and Buttons Pack - Sale A Bration!!
Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Pool Part Classic Ink
Tangerine Tango Classic Ink
Silver Soda Pop Tops
1 inch Circle Punch
Stampin Dimensionals
Glue dots

Scrappa Palooza Class 
Using the Kit: Bandstand
Saturday Febuary 2 2013 @ 10am - 1:00pm  
Making around 8 pre done scrapbook pages - fee includes the cost of the kit! 
Prepayment and RSVP by Sat January 19 2013 
@ the Inn
Fee: $35.00  
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Take care and I will see you tomorrow! Have a fantabulous day and make sure to take some time to get INKY!


0 comments: