Friday, January 11, 2013

11 More Days Until Sale-A-Bration!! Oh My!!

Yippeeee.. getting closer!! I really do love this time of year with Stampin` Up! Can you tell? I mean, how can you NOT? I just want everything in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Check it all out, here! 

This card was inspired by a fellow demonstrator, Amy O`Neill - i seen this and just had to re create it. I just loved the colors used. I did tweek it just slightly. Onward to the card:







This reminds me of warm sunny days.. such bright colors in this designer series paper - and you can only get it during Sale-A-Bration!!

What I Used:

Madison Avenue Stamp Set - Sale A Bration!!!
Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper - Sale A Bration!!
Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack - Sale A Bration!!
Bloomin` Marvelous Stamp Set - Sale A Bration!!
Pool Party Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Summer Starfruit Classic Ink
Island Indigo Classic Ink
Tangerine Tango Classic Ink
Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
Black Staz On Ink
Corner Round Punch
Basic Rhinestones Large (I love these.. NEW in the Spring Catalog)

Scrappa Palooza Class 
Using the Kit: Bandstand
Saturday Febuary 2 2013 @ 10am - 1:00pm  
Making around 8 pre done scrapbook pages - fee includes the cost of the kit! 
Prepayment and RSVP by Sat January 19 2013 
@ the Inn
Fee: $35.00  

0 comments: