Thursday, January 24, 2013

More Hello's..

Yes, another card from the Oh, Hello set! Ok.. I will admit.. I CASE'd this one too! Sorry, but I can't help it. I believe I got this idea from Kimberly Van Diepen (again!).. what can I say.. I'm a stalker! I needed to give my creativity a jump start. I hope you are enjoying all the ideas for the NEW Spring Catalog and the Sale A Bration products too!! I want to help spark your creativity as well! It is all about sharing, right? Here is today's card:



I love this card. It was a simple one to re create and I really dig the simple stuff at times.. don't you?

What I Used:

Oh, Hello Stamp Set
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Black Card Stock
Island Indigo Card Stock
Tea For Two Designer Series Paper
Paper Doilies
Whisper White Craft Ink Pad
Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack - Sale A Bration!!
Curly Label Punch
Ovals Framelits Collection
Big Shot
Stampin Dimensionals

Alright.. I'm on my way to stamp some more!! Have a wonderful day! Take time to get inky!




0 comments: