Monday, January 28, 2013

Let's Do Take Out Tonight!

Hello there my friends! I have a yummy little 3D project for you today! This idea was inspired by Dawn O - and I wanted to make one for Valentine's Day.. actually a few. Here is today's project!







 This was pretty easy peasy, using the petal cone die, and making a cut and a score, a little double stick tape and stamps.. tada! You have yourself a take out box. Fill it with whatever you like - I prefer chocolate!

What I used:

Hearts A Flutter Stamp Set
Pop Up Posies Designer Kit "Just For You" Stamp
Pool Party Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Primrose Petals Classic Ink
Black Staz On Ink pad
More Amore Designer Fabric
Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack
Sticky Strip Double Sided Tape
Petal Cone Die
Big Shot Die Cut Machine
Hershey's Kisses

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope this has inspired you to jump into your craft room and get a little creative today! Take care and take time to get inky!









0 comments: