Sunday, January 20, 2013

Two.. 2.. 2.. 2. Days Until Sale A Bration!

Happy Happy Day to you!! How are you? Do you have that wish list made of "want-ables"? Make sure to contact me if you do not have a Spring Catalog or a Sale A Bration brochure. I do not want you to miss out on the awesome FREE products that Stampin` Up! is offering! 19 different products to choose from - holy cowzers! Pretty darn cool, if I don't say so myself! Here is today's VERY simple yet VERY cute card:





What I used:

Happy Hello Simply Sent Card Set - Sale A Bration!!!
Basic Gray Card Stock
Stampin Dimensionals
Basic Rhinestoes

Yep, that's it! I glued the card to the basic gray card stock. It was THAT easy! In the card set you will get:
8 printed die cut cards
8 printed custom die cut envelopes (Daffodil Delight Pattern on Flap)
24 Daffodil Delight cardstock stickers flowers
8 Basic Gray card stock sticker strips
8 pieces precut Basic Gray Bakers Twine - exclusive to this kid!  (each 18 inches long)
8 adhesive back rhinestones

Thank you so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate you taking the time to do so! I hope you have a fantabulous day! Take time to get inky!!! *hugs*



1 comments:

Maggie Mata said...

Dawn, I got these and I had no idea what to make with them and you have inspired me! Beautiful Card!