Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sale - A - Bration Goodness!

Hello there! Happy Thursday to you!!! Oh my, the weather here in Michigan is crazy! Last weekend we had a snow storm with over a foot of snow (gotta love lake effect!) and then it was in the mid 50s.. today, its downright freezing! Blowing snow, and a balmy 18F! Break out the parkas again baby!

I am slacking today - a little late blogging this morning (or is it afternoon?) - I have to say.. I'm just slow moving in general today. Ever have one of those days? Today's card.. is so simple.. yet it is one of my favorites. With Sale - A - Bration in full swing, I thought I'd use a few stamp sets from the Sale - A - Bration brochure today and throughout the rest of the week.







While at Leadership, I seen some adorable cards that both Shellie and her daughter Sara made. This is where this card was inspired from. I love it!! Simple yet elegant is what I'm really digging lately.

What I Used:

Vintage Versus Stamp Set - Sale - A - Bration!!
Artisan Embellishments Kit - I've ordered 4 of these now.. LOVE it!! 
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Raspberry Ripple Classic Ink
3/8 inch Stitched Satin Ribbon - Raspberry Ripple
Label Punch
Linen Thread
Glue Dots

I hope you have a fantabulous day!! Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you have any questions about Sale - A - Bration, please let me know! It is Stampn` Up!'s biggest promotion of the year and so many wonderful things happening! It just makes me smile big!

Oh and hey!!! Don't forget the coolest craftiest APP around!! Better yet, it's FREE!! Found in iTunes and Google Play!! Yippee!!! See you soon!!!









0 comments: