Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New My Digital Studio Downloads Today! A FREEBIE, too!

Hello everyone.. ! Happy 2013! Wow.. it will take me some time to get used to writing and typing "2013". I've already had to backspace a few times! Here are today's digital downloads for Jan 1 2013 - take a peek at them here.. and we have a freebie today too!
Let It Snow January Wallpaper - Item # 132962 - FREE! 



Here are the other two downloads:
Layered Labels Stamp Brush Kit - Item # 132984 $7.95

Let It Snow Digital Kit - Item #132963 $9.95

Add this to your desktop! I love it! If you'd like to grab this or the other 2 available downloads - just hop on over HERE and click on shop now, and then look under digital downloads / My Digital Studio. I hope you have a relaxing day! Thank you so much for stopping by! Take time to get inky!





0 comments: