Thursday, January 3, 2013

Local? Creative Card Class Available! And.. my iTunes App For The Creative Chalet!

Good evening! I just wanted to let you know of my first card class of the year! It will be held on Wednesday January 23 2013 at 630pm at the Inn!

The cost is $15 or FREE with a $25 minimum order. We will make 4 cards with envelopes!

A Little Note About My Classes:

If needing to cancel after the RSVP date for any event, your class will then become a class "to go". Thank you for your understanding.

Questions? Call me at 231 690 0900.

See this above? This is my FREE app for your mobile devices! Pretty cool, eh? I am officially in the iTunes store and Google Play!!! Follow me, the creative chalet, on Facebook, twitter, instagram and soon to be on youtube too! I'm working on a lot of great things this year.. stay tuned! Thank you for stopping by! Take care! *hugs*

In need of stamp supplies? Click here to my online store!


0 comments: