Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Some Poetry For You.. Print Poetry That Is!

Hello there my friends!! Good day to you! Are you having fun yet with Sale-A-Bration? Would you like to celebrate and party with me? I'd love to stamp with you! Today I am using poetry.. the Print Poetry Designer Series paper pack, that is! I love these little stacks of paper Stampin` Up! has come out with.. so many prints to choose from and so economically priced at just $6.95 - trust me, this pack of paper will go a LONG ways with your crafting projects! It is found on the bottom of page 16 in the Spring Catalog (item 129312).

I want to give full credit to Mary Fish. I seen this card she made and I wanted to reproduce it. In fact, I was having so much fun reproducing it, I also used the other color palette from the same paper pack. This card shows off the paper beautifully along w/ some other new bits and baubles! Here are today's cards.. I wanted to show you both.. the original like Mary's (the primrose petal and summer starfruit theme)  and then the other I did with the gumball green, summer starfruit and midnight muse.





What I used:

Collage Curios Stamp Set
Ciao, Baby Stamp Set
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Primrose Petals Card Stock
Midnight Muse Card Stock
Summer Starfruit Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
1 1/4 inch Square Punch
Summer Starfruit Classic Ink
Crumb Cake Classic Ink
Raspberry Ripple Classic Ink
Midnight Muse Classic Ink
Gumball Green Classic Ink
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Bitty Butterfly Punch
Petite Curly Label Punch - Sale A Bration!!
Designer Builder Brads
In Color Dahlias
Basic Rhinestones
Basic Rhinestones Large
Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Big Shot
Stampin Dimensionals

I hope you enjoyed today's project as much as I had fun making it! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day and take time to get inky!!! *hugs*



1 comments:

gayle said...

those cards are adorable. I like switching it up to put on a card. The frame Kimberly did was adorable too.