Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What is a CASE?

Good Afternoon! Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I'm glad you are here. Happy Wednesday! So, what is a CASE? It stands for Copy and Share (Steal) Everything! When I get creative block.. I will do this if I see something I really dig! This card was CASE'd by Connie Babbert. I love the clean, simple use of a punch on this card, don't you? Check this out:



What did I use? 

Lucky Limeade Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Baja Breeze Card Stock
Floral District Designer Series Paper - one of my fav's!
Lucky Limeade Classic Ink
Baja Breeze Classic Ink
NEW Butterfly Punch
Postage Stamp Punch
Chevron Embossing Folder - love this!
Basic Pearls 
Stampin Dimensionals
Framelits Bitty Banners 
Sizzix Big Shot Machine

Simple and fun - I love cards like this! I will have to feature this at one of my workshops for sure! What do you think? 

Thanks again for stopping by! 

Add the Chalet on Facebook HERE

Shop my online store for these amazing Stampin Up Products HERE

1 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute! I'm glad you were inspired by my card! Thanks for the shout out on your blog, too!