Thursday, June 7, 2012

Stylin` Stampin` Squad Blog Hop - Woohoo! Join Us!

**I must apologize, I posted this on Wednesday thinking it was Thursday.. oops. I had this dream the night before that I forgot to post my goodies and this morning was literally in a panic and at 8am posted... Yes, Dawn was having what I call a blonde moment. Sometimes.. I get ahead of myself, literally! Enjoy! :)


Welcome once again to another month's blog hop with the Stylin Stampin Squad. We have a great month of June goodies for you, as this month's theme is New Catalog / Father's Day / Graduation. So, grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy the hop and see all the wonderful creations in store for you. Here are my projects:


I have for you....... a gift set! A flip book scrapbook, and a birthday card.. what a cool thing to receive on your birthday! I did make a few of these cute scrapbooks for Mother's Day and they were a BIG hit!

First, lets talk about the Flip Book Scrapbook! Items used:

Basic Grey Card Stock (12 x 12)
Baja Breeze Card Stock
Riding Hood Red Card Stock
Island Indigo Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Mixed Bunch Clear Mount Stamps
Basic Pearls
Twitterpated Fabric

Here is what the book looks like when opened:





 My carpet even matches!! (Thank goodness I vacuumed my studio, huh? Tee hee!)


Now, for the card. I love the Twitterpated Suite of goodies. They are just so soft and feminine. I'm a pink kinda gal and the soft colors of the blushing bride in this is so pretty. I am bummed to see it as an In Color retire, but who knows.. maybe it will make a return.. I sure hope so! Here is my card:




What I used for my card today:

Basic Grey Card Stock
Baja Breeze Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Basic Pearls
Ribbon Is Retired - Oops! 
Blossom Punch
Perfectly Penned Clear Mount Stamps 
Mixed Bunch Clear Mount Stamps
Blog Hop Participants:
  1. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
  2. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
  3. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
  4. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  5. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  6. Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
  7. Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
  8. Linda O. of Stamp at Linda's
  9. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  10. Pam S. of Sunny Girl Scraps
  11. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim

I hope you enjoyed my projects. Please stop by the others blogs below and leave kind comments and let them know you did stop by. Enjoy your day and thank you so much for stopping by the Chalet!! 



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice projects. Thanks for sharing.

Kim Ryden said...

Love your color combination! So cute!!!

Farley said...

Wow Dawn this is so fun. I'm just now discovering this blog hop of yours. Love that card.

Tonya said...

Cute projects. Love the idea of doing a flip album. It would be a great class idea. Thanks for sharing!

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Thanks you guys!!! :)

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Thanks you guys!!! :)

Stampin Dj said...

Love the flip album!

Pam Staples said...

I love your little book and how it opens. The color combinations are very elegant. The card is beautiful. Oh, love the use of fabric!

Pam Steckman said...

What a wonderful set! I love the flip book!

Heather Williams said...

Love the colors Dawn! Great job.

Rose Castillo said...

What awesome projects. I love the little flip book. Great job.

Pat T. said...

Awesome projects!! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Pretty stuff Dawn! The flip book is my favorite though :-)

Annie Lee said...

LOVE that flipbook! I was JUST thinking that's a cool idea without having to do a whole scrapbook page (shudder). Haha. And I {heart} anything made with Mixed Bunch. :)