Friday, June 1, 2012

NEW Catalog and NEW Promotions.. Wowee!

Hi Everyone!!! Wow.. so much is going on with Stampin` Up that I just have to share.. and for me, too!



First of all.. do not forget.. tomorrow, 11am - 4pm, my HUGE retired stamp and paper craft sale and open house at the Inn! I would love to see you there! These wonderful stamps need a new home. :)

The new catalog is available! Do you have yours? If not, please let me know and I'd be happy to get one into your hot little hands. :) Its wonderful and I just cant brag about it enough! Contact me by going to my online store HERE. 

Have you considered being a hostess? I'd love to hold a Stampin / Scrappin party with you! I even supply the meeting room. All you have to do is invite all your crafting friends and bring a little refreshment. I supply the projects. It is so much fun! Please contact me.. I'd love to party with you. THE best part.. Stampin` Up! is offering an additional $50 in FREE product for a party of $450 or more. SWEET! Call me today and we can get your party started! More information here:


 http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Flyer_HostessPromo_demo_June0112_US%281%29.pdf

Do you want to have your cake and eat it too? :) Have you ever thought of being a Stampin` Up Demonstrator? Or, would you just like the discount for yourself? Hobby Demonstrator or Business Demonstrator, Stampin` Up welcomes you.. its "your way". I love that about Stampin` Up! There is NO pressure to have to do parties... just need to reach your minimum sales of $300 a quarter. That's it. Right now is a great time to think of getting the starter kit.. they are giving you even more goodies with your kit! More information here:

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Flyer_RecruitPromo_Demo_June0112_US.pdf







Shewwww, that is a lot of info there, isn't it? I just couldn't hold back! I wanted to share with you all as soon as possible :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.. and thank you so much for stopping by!





0 comments: