Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The NEW Ink Pads!


 

Good day everyone! I wanted to once again talk about the NEW IMPROVED Ink Pads Stampin` Up!® has created. I must say.. I love them. The more I use them.. the more I must have the whole set of four color families in them! 

I know you're going to love these new Stampin' Pads! Just look at all the exciting benefits listed below.
•Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
•Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
•Pad stays juicier for longer resulting in better ink pad longevity!


In addition, our new Stampin' Pads•Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!

•Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)-just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!

•Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!


•Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!

These are THE best stamp pads I've ever used! You have to try them!!
And something else for you.....
Check out Stampin' Up!'s fabulous June and July Hostess Special. There's no better time to host a Stampin' Up! workshop!!
 
Want a little retail therapy? Need a few items? Please check out my demonstrator website / online store by clicking HERE.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fantabulously creative and inky day! 
 

0 comments: