Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Summer Card

Hi and good day! The sun is out .. summer is here and I love fun fresh color on my cards. I'm a spring and summer kind of gal anyway, so these colors are right up my sleeve. I got this idea out of the Stampin Success Magazine that Demonstrators receive monthly. This design by Wendi Lau is just adorable! I could not resist.




What I used:

Pool Party Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Daffodil Delight Card Stock
Calypso Coral Card Stock
Postage Stamp Punch
1 inch Square Punch
Floral Fusion Sizzlit 
Stampin Dimensionals
Basic Rhinestones 
Petite Pairs Clear Mount Stamp Set
Square Lattice Folder - Embossing Folder
Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die
Sizzix Big Shot 

Pretty Darn Cute, eh?  I hope this inspires you to get a little crafty and inky! You could do any color combo to go with just about any theme. I just love this card - it makes me smile! 

Add the Chalet by clicking HERE

Need some retail therapy? Just click HERE - My Demonstrator Online Store - Open 24/7!

Thank you so much for dropping by!

1 comments:

Sharon Margiotta said...

Wow! Shopping with you was so easy! What a thrill to have a brown box delivered right to my doorstep by the big brown truck! So much fun and so easy, I just might have to try it again! And thanks for the special delivery ... I "brightened" my day!