Friday, August 31, 2012

Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple!


Aren't those colors together yummy? I accented with Summer Starfruit and tada! What a fun card. That flower was made with stamped 7/8 in Cotton Ribbon  (page 20 of the Holiday Catalog). I stamped it with the chevron stamp from the set, Border Banter. I really dig this set! I used the Primrose Petals Classic Ink Pad. I then let it dry.. heat set it with the heat tool for good measure. I used one of our new Jumbo Sticky Rounds (page 31 of the Holiday Catalog) and made this awesome flower by just loosely swirling and pressing the ribbon around and around.. starting from the middle, outward. I stamped the Congratulations with the Basic Black Classic Ink Pad. The background stamp is Parlor Prints (page 129 of the core catalog). I used the 3/8 inch Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon. The leaves were punched out using the Bird Builder Punch (page 185 of the core catalog).

I hope you have enjoyed today's card. I wanted to post something as we get into the Holiday Weekend - Labor Day. I know my innkeeper duties will be keeping me pretty busy.. I hope you have some fun stuff planned for your weekend! Take care, be safe and get inky! Thank you so much for stopping by!

0 comments: