Friday, August 10, 2012

Holiday Catalog Open House - Olympic Style

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share some fun photos from the Open House I had this week. I really appreciate these ladies in supporting me and being great friends! We had a good time! Lots of fun, food and laughter. We featured the Holiday Catalog. Everyone got to make a card (Christmas card), and all walked away with a door prize.. and some even earned medals! Way to go, ladies! Who would have thought Stampin` was an Olympic sport eh? :)









Thank you again.. it was a lot of fun! We even played Olympic Trivia! I hope you have a great weekend and thank you so much for stopping by! Take care.

2 comments:

Rita W said...

That looks like a super fun event! Great theme. :)

Dale Rose Stream said...

Great photos of your open house! I meant to check here right away but just found them. It was a blast!