Friday, August 17, 2012

Kicking It Up A Notch!

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by! I am having fun with the Postage Due set lately. I love this set! Both cards I have made are somewhat the same.. but you will see I kicked up a notch on the second card.

Card #1


A fun card right? I used:

Postage Due Clear Stamp Set
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Vanilla Card Stock
More Mustard Card Stock
Crumb Cake Classic Ink
Island Indigo Classic Ink
Linen Thread
Postage Stamp Punch

Ok.. now, lets kick it up a notch.. ready?!

Card #2


I really dig this one. I love using the letters on top of the background stamped image.. its so collage-y. Is that a word? It is now!

I used the above .. plus:

1 1/4 inch Square Punch
Morning Post Alphabet Clear Mount Stamp Set
Island Indigo Classic Ink
More Mustard Classic Ink
Basic Grey Classic Ink
Riding Hood Red Classic Ink.

Making a simple card and just putting a little extra on it just gives it that extra "kick". 

I hope you enjoyed today's card. Take care and take time to get inky!! 

Stop on over to my online store, inspiration, stampin provisions and so much more: click HERE

Add the Chalet on Facebook! Click HERE

0 comments: