Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Can Of Kisses - Pucker Up Buttercup!

Wow.. it has been a few days since I have posted anything. I'm sorry! Life has been crazy.. very crazy. I am involved in a local Artsie Holiday Show.. the first of 2 weekends is done. I was last minute making things like a mad woman to get some things to display in the show. I want to make more this week.. it all depends on time. I have the last bits of things to do in the kitchen and I'm so happy with how it has come together. Yay!

Ok.. so a little bit of Christmas cheer for you! Are you ready? .....



I found these adorable cans on line. Forgive me because I cannot find the website I ordered them from. Ack! Sorry. Anyway.. they arrived and they were smaller than I had expected. So, I was stumped. What do you do with a tiny little can? They are so darn cute so I had to use them for something. I discovered that 8 candy cane Hershey's kisses fit perfectly inside. How can you go wrong with chocolate, right?

Here is what I used:

Frostwood Lodge Designers Series Paper
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
Cherry Cobbler Dye Ink
Stitched Felt Winter Wishes (so darn cute!)
Basic Jewel Rhinestones
Hershey's Kisses

So, always think of the possibilities for all those cute little containers you may find along the way. The dollar store is an awesome place to find things like this too! I hope you like the project. Take time to get inky!

Need anything? You can shop my store 24/7 .. 365.. even in your pj's ! Click HERE

0 comments: