Tuesday, November 22, 2011

THE Blog Hop!! Hop With Us!


My Thanksgiving Card:


The Recipe:

Early Espresso Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock (Layered)
Early Espresso Stampin Write Marker
Color Spritzer Tool
Gently Falling Clear Mount Stamp Set
Early Espresso Classic Stampin Pad
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin Pad
More Mustard Classic Stampin Pad
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin Pad
Decorative Label Punch
Linen Thread
Designer Buttons - Spice Cake

Also, here is a project I posted earlier in my blog that I really like and it says "giving thanks" all over it...It is a mini book, folded from a 12x12 piece of Crumb Cake Textured Cardstock. I then used Early Espresso Card Stock for the insides of the pockets (the lil pieces of removable paper where you can journal or add photos.. or both), along with the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper (DSP) and once again using the Early Espresso Ink, along with Pool Party, More Mustard and Pear Pizzazz classic inks. Also used the stamp "thankful thoughts of you" from the Grateful Greetings stamp set. I used the bitty shapes punch pack with the basic pearls to give it a little extra "foo foo". I made the belly band to keep the book closed when not being looked through. I hope you like!



Members participating and their blogs:

BLOGS

1. Anastasia Radloff http://stampinblondie.blogspot.com/

2. Shellie Hepner Grindy www.creativeeclectica.com

3. Annie Lee http://lovemecard.blogspot.com/

4. Pam Steckman http://stampininthesun77.blogspot.com/

5. Nancy Berg http://ladystampsalot.blogspot.com/

6. Anji Pearson-Clements www.alteredscraps.com

7. Rose Villarreal Castillo www.stampwithrose.blogspot.com

8. Tonya L Ball www.stampinwithtonya.blogspot.com

9. Chelsea Malouf http://a-chelsea-morning.blogspot.com/

10. Jenn Van Wart www.beachsidestampers.com

11. Dawn Bourgette (That's Me!) www.dawnscreativechalet.blogspot.com

12. Erin Bradley-Hindman www.erinbh.typepad.com



8 comments:

Nancy B said...

Beautiful!!

Pam Steckman said...

I love the little book! Great idea!

Annie Lee said...

Love love love the booklet!

Shellie G said...

Love all your projects Dawn! You are so talented. I wanna be like you some day ;-p

Rose Castillo said...

Such a cute book. Great job.

Erin said...

Such pretty projects! I especially love the booklet, too. You have such great ideas, Dawn!!

Sue Dyas said...

Hi Dawn, I see you have a Blog Hop now! How FUN!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope that you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving too!!! Big Hugs to YOU !! :)

Heather Leech said...

Beautiful projects!!