Monday, November 7, 2011

Another Christmas Card In Vivid Colors!

Good Morning! Here is the other card in the same color combo as yesterday's card - as promised. I just really dig these colors together. Who would have thought of lucky limeade, poppy parade, island indigo and whisper white together as a Christmas color combo? I love it!!






What I used:

Lucky Limeade Card Stock
Pattern Designer Series Paper Stack In Color 2011-2013 - Lucky Limeade Dots Pattern
Island Indigo Card Stock
Poppy Parade Card Stock
Whisper White Cardstock 
Jolly Bingo Bits Clear Mount Stamps
Lucky Limeade Dye Ink
Poppy Parade Dye Ink
1/2 inch Stitched Poly Ribbon - Poppy Parade
1 inch Square Punch
Postage Stamp Punch
3/4 inch Circle Punch
Scallop Squares Duo Die
Big Shot Die Cut Machine
Basic Rhinestones Jewels
Stampin Dimensionals

Need any Stampin` Up! supplies? Just stop on by my online store 24/7 ... here.  Take time to get inky!

1 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Best. Christmas. Color Combo. EVER!!! Seriously, this is fantastic! I'm writing this one down right now, because I really want to try it out. Such a fun layout, too. (hugs)