Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Greetings!

I am on a roll with Christmas cards..!! Today is another easy card. I seen a similar card in my Stampin` Success Magazine, but they did the opening in the front a bit different with a window shaker. I decided against that and make it one step easier. I used some Gumball Green Embossing powder on the greeting to help it stand out a bit.. I am kinda digging the new in color Gumball Green. (my studio is about the same color).


What I used:
 Greetings Of The Season Stamp Set
Snowflake Soiree Stamp Set

Paper
Crumb Cake Card Stock

Ink
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
Gumball Green Classic Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
VersaMark Pad

Accessories & Tools
Gumball Green Stampin' Emboss Powder
Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Rhinestone Basic Jewels(I added these after I took the photos.. in the middle of the snowflakes)
Stampin' Dimensionals
2- 1/2" Circle Punch

I hope you like today's card!!! Take time to get INKY!!!  I have a class schedule HERE and I'd love to have you join me to stamp! Want to add the Chalet to Facebook? Just click HERE. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day!!


2 comments:

Rose Castillo said...

I like your version. Super cute!

Rose Castillo said...

I like your version. Super cute!