Sunday, August 28, 2011

That cute Petite Pocket Envelope!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Sunday. I thought Id post a quickie little project I made. I was visiting Kimbery Van Diepen's blog and seen she used this die.. I've had it and I wasnt sure what to do with it.. and after I CASE'd the one that she made.. I had to make another. I must say.. this die is ADDICTING!! It is a must have.. so darn cute! I'm thinking gift card holder for the holidays for family and friends :) Anyway.. I thought I'd share both my CASE'd project (that is, Copy And Savor EVERYTHING... tee hee) and then the one I made afterwards. I stuck with the same color scheme.. kinda dig the Crumb Cake with Island Indigo and Pool Party. I wasn't so into blue until these 2 colors came to be.. love love love them!


Recipe For these Petite Pocket Envelopes:

Creative Elements Clear Mount Stamp Set
Established Elegance Clear Mount Stamp Set
Friendly Phrases Clear Mount Stamp Set
12x12 Crumb Cake Textured Cardstock
Pool Party Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Newsprint DSP
Espresso Twine / Linen Thread
Petite Pocket Big Shot Sizzix Die
Antique Brads
Scallop Square Punch
1 inch Punch (for making the banner bottoms)
Boho Blossom Punch
Basic Rhinestones
Island Indigo Ink
Pool Party Ink
Dimensionals 

Here is the one I case'd: 

 Isnt that cute? And here is another:


Take time to get all inky! Have a good day :)

0 comments: