Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Organizing.. Stamping.. Fall Kinda Halloween Stuff!

Hi Everyone! Today.. Lu and I were busy. I joined Curves (and Lu renewed her membership). I have decided I need to do it.. I need to feel better about myself. I look at pics of myself and I say.. EEEEK! Speaking of scary, we decided to re organize our paper (again!). Stampin Up has changed their color palette. Once again, I was shuffling this and that.. deleting the retired colors.. I'm so happy it is done. Then, we even had time to make some halloween cards! Yay! So, I thought Id share with ya. :)

2 comments:

Sharon Margiotta said...

Look at you in that pretty room! Good Luck with Curves ... sorting your paper .. use some of it girlfriend! Break open those pizza boxes!!!!

Nancy Wethington said...

Stop. I think you're darling! What kind of Jeep are you getting? Love those new Jeeps.