Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Goodbye My Bailey Girl....


I wasnt sure if I should post this but maybe sharing this will help heal my pain. When I got home from Ranger U, I came home to a very sick doggie. We rushed her to the Vet 10 min after I walked in the door.. unforunately what poor little Bailey had was uncurable. On June 9 2009 at about 330pm.. Bailey left us to go to doggie heaven. We discovered she had what is called Autoimmune Disease. It is something that apparently is hereditary. It came on so sudden, so fast. I had so many unanswered questions. If interrsted, here is a link to educate you on it.. as it is most common in Cocker Spaniels http://www.natural-dog-health-remedies.com/autoimmune-disease-in-dogs.html . I'm slowly healing. I also have an older doggie, Jasmine, who is 10. I think she is feeling a little loss too. I know time heals.. Bailey, I love you and you will always be in my heart.

4 comments:

Robin Beam said...

I so feel your pain...Bailey had such a wonderful personality. Just remember, she'll be in your heart, always waiting to hear a secret.

Love you lots,

Robin

tim holtz said...

so sorry to hear about bailey - i truly know what your hearts are going through. you're both in our thoughts and prayers...

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, time with our special little pets is all too short, fortunately tho they remain in our hearts, minds and memories forever. And I know their little souls remain with us thru life. Love & hugs Dawn... xxx

Unknown said...

" If the ones we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, time moves on, but real love is forever. "

I send to you all the hugs, cuddles, love, thoughts n prayers to you hun at such a difficult and sad time.

They are never truly gone for they will always have a place in your mind and heart.

Big Hugs n cuddles.