Saturday, June 27, 2009

Did My June Challenge For Scrapbook Nook



Hi Everyone! As much as I have been fighthing this paper, I got my challenge done. Vanessa who owns the local scrapbook store here in town, does challenges monthly. You purchase a kit for $5 and get about $10 worth of stuff. You have to use everything in the kit.. in some way or another. I didnt actually buy this months kit but was sharing it with a good friend of mine, Denise (who by the way is super creative herself!). I honestly didnt like this paper. It isnt "me" at ALL! We had to use the "vintage yummy" by Sassafras Lass. I just kept looking at this wondering what the heck I was going to do with it. Definately not my style.. was very "cutesy". So, I got one of my mirrors and did something that I learned in a class with Tim Holtz. I think it turned out ok considering it was something I was dragging my feet over. The mirror is one of those cheap $2 mirrors from Ikea. I used misc stuff from Tim's Fragements, Idea-Ology line, some Ranger products and some misc stuff Ive found in my "stash". Ill be handing this over to Vanessa on Monday. Wish me luck!

0 comments: