Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas :)

Hi Everyone.. Long time no blog. I'm so sorry. I guess I needed to step back for a little bit. I promise after the Holidays Ill be back at things per usual. I must tell you tho, I have been stamping and being creative! I am using some new goodies from the Occasions Mini Catalog ( you are so going to love this stuff!) and from the Sale A Bration Catalog (some beautiful gems in there!). I will post some new "stuff" at that time. but for now, I just wanted to peek on by and wish all of my blog readers a VERY Merry Christmas.. may it be filled with lots of awesomeness and surrounded by those you love. Take care. I wanted to share a photo with you that I took tonight. I decided when it started to snow (the little of a dusting we did get) and I was looking at Christmas lights. I hope these bring smiles...







Ohhh and Merry Christmas from Ruby and Krystal...too!




Enjoy your holiday! *hugs*

0 comments: