Monday, October 4, 2010

It has been a LONG time waiting.. Impatiently I might add!




It is here.. wowee!!! I got a call from Darby and it arrived this afternoon hot off the press! The dealer took pics for me.. knowing I'm a scrapbooker. Ok.. that was just really sweet of them to do! So, tomorrow (my birthday) I get to pick this shiney thing up.. and just in time for my road trip to Appleton Wisconsin. Yay! I ordered this back in June.. I'm not a patient person.. so glad to see it here! What a birthday gift, eh?

2 comments:

Sharon Margiotta said...

Ahhh!! What a perfect birthday gift!! I was wondering what awesome thing you would be getting ... hard to beat a new car!! Hope you have the most fabulous birthday ever ... and have a great time in Appleton!! Tell everyone "hi" for me!!

Jenny Peterson said...

FINALLY! Hope it drove well to Wisconsin! Love this pics!